Lincoln College considers all aspects of a student’s qualifications and offers admission to all students in order to build a talented, diverse and interesting entering freshmen class. The personal attention and student centered philosophy you will receive here will help build a strong foundation for you during your time with us.
Completing the Freshman Application
To apply you will need to:
- Submit your application online
- Send your high school transcripts
- Send ACT and/or SAT scores
Acceptance to Lincoln College is based on a student’s high school record and standardized test scores. In select cases, a personal interview and letters of recommendation are required. Generally students with an ACT composite score of 16 and a cumulative GPA of a 2.00 or higher may be admitted without restriction. Those with an ACT composite score of 15 or lower may be admitted upon review by the Assistant Director of Admissions and if accepted are accepted on a conditional acceptance.
AP & CLEP Credit
Students may qualify for advanced placement in or exemption from college course by taking Advanced Placement Program or College Level Examination Program exams. These scores should be sent to Lincoln College through College Board, using code 1406.
- Be sure the email address and phone number you used on your application is active and check it often.
- Contact your admissions counselor if you have any questions during the admissions process.