Intercollegiate athletics is an essential part of the Lincoln College experience and a source of great pride, for both our athletics and fans. LC Lynx compete in the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) DI and DII of the Midwest Athletics Conference Region 24.
Lincoln College has a proud athletics tradition, having been home to both outstanding individual athletes and championship-caliber teams. Countless athletes have used their two years at Lincoln College to improve their skills before moving on to larger athletic programs, and a select few have even become famous professional athletes.
Recent Athletic Accomplishments
- Lynx Men’s Basketball back-to-back National Champions – 2010 and 2011
- Lynx Men’s Soccer placed fifth at the National Tournament back to back years – 2010 and 2011
- Lynx Wrestling placed seventh at National – 2013
- Lynx Swimming and Diving teams placed third in the nation.
- Lynx Cross Country won Region 24 Champions – 2013
For more information on how you can get involved in our athletics teams, or just want to check out the score from last night’s game, please visit our athletics web site.