Projected Cost of Attendance*
|Student Life Fee||$1,000|
|Room and board (based on double occupancy room)||$7,400|
BEFORE FINANCIAL AID IS APPLIED!**
|**Average Grants/Scholarships per Student||$12,000|
We Are Invested In You!
Affording a college education doesn’t have to be out of reach. Lincoln College’s tuition costs compare favorably with many of the nation’s other private colleges. By awarding a variety of scholarships and with the help of traditional financial aid, we’re committed to making sure that a Lincoln College education is an affordable one.
- Free textbooks
- Free printing in the library and computer labs on campus
- Free on campus parking
- $12,000 – Average amount of aid awarded to full-time students in a traditional program
- 100% of full time students in our traditional programs receive a scholarship or grant
- 6.3 Million total amount of aid awarded to Lincoln College students each year
- 75+ Annual and endowed scholarships awarded to eligible students each year